Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
622 Posts
thanks for bumping

What a great thread. I'm really impressed with the quality of work fellow restorers are doing - it's really encouraging. I'm just waiting to get into a new shop and plan on getting into welding - and between akitaman's posts, and these I'm already getting a feel for it.

Looking forward to more posts.

cheers,
Braino

Reactions: Alfa Olandese

· Premium Member
622 Posts
Nice. Can't wait to see the final result! I've recently watched my get it's coat(s) of paint. It's quite a moment. Happened the day my daughter was born, which made it even more amazing (not to steal your fire, Rossano).

Cheers,
Brian

· Premium Member
622 Posts
Cool that both of our journeys are coming to a new beginning (I won't say end). I'm finishing up my Junior Z at the same time. It's funny as I've been watching your work for so many years - it was both a source of inspiration and fascination. Some of the best reading I've had - certainly better than reading the news!

There's going to be some seriously loud cheering when you turn that key. You should reach out to the Petrolicious folks. I'm sure they'd love to do a film about you and your car. It's going to be a serious standout.

cheers,
Brian

· Premium Member
622 Posts
ok. Getting really close now. Half the bb is going to want to attend the starting ceremony.

What's left, anyway? I can remember when I was close to the end on my Jr. Z build I had been spending so much time zooming in on details that I nearly forgot that I was working on a car!

cheers,
Brian

Reactions: jthames

· Premium Member
622 Posts
I'm sure you can't wait to sell it and be done with it after all these years of tedious labor ;^)

Sure looks like you're getting close, Rossano. When is the motor getting dropped in? Are you going to throw a big party the day you turn the key? I bet a pretty significant contingent of us who have been following your project since we were just wee lads would show up!

Honestly, I'm almost as excited as you must be to see your car on the road.

cheers,
Brian

Reactions: mathcg

· Premium Member
622 Posts
yeah. I wasn't going to say anything. I'm sure you're sick of hearing compliments from us plebes :D

Reactions: 1750GT
1 - 7 of 7 Posts