·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Need a few little bits for my junior.

Where can I get
Seat bolts and seat rail springs

Heater unit clips that hold the top third and second third of the unit together, there is 5 altogether but 3 of mine are gone.
The lower third is missing 2 square nuts, these hold the vent tubes on by your feet with the small hex bolts.

Top of the heater unit there is a foam like gasket that goes against the body. Anybody found one or a substitute

Does anybody know of any cars being broken for spares?

Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I'll give them a call and see what old bits they have lying around.

Managed to find a complete heater unit from velocesport today. As my fan was dead and valve missing seems like a good find.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Top of the heater unit there is a foam like gasket that goes against the body. Anybody found one or a substitute
Awekening this thread b/c of that very same question :blink:

Anyone know of any "standard foam" that will manage ~120 degrees celcius and oil resistant?

Also, there is some foam that looks glued on the heatercore, anyone know what that is all about..?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have used some of the thin strips of self adhesive draft excluding foam that we get in the uk (to put around rattly doors and windows) around my heater matrix.

The purpose of foam around the matrix is to force more of the air through the matrix, rather than around the sides of it..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts