Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
@GTD

Cobraal spoke first and I respect that. If he does indeed by it, could I please trouble you to trace an outline of the bracket and mounting holes before shipping it off. My GTV has a factory AC system that I need to restore. It gets hot in Texas.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I might have one or two kicking around in the back shed.

·
Registered
242 Posts
@slowcreek Not to take anything away from GTD but yes, I'd rather buy a recycled one than fabricate one probably not as nice as the original. In the event that Cobraal buys GTDs bracket, I'd be interested. My spec is 74 GTV with head mounted factory AC running 2.0

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Looks like I have it all. Looks like there is a special air injection pump mount also. Too dark in the shed to take all the photos now. I took some but they're kinda dark.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thanks-I'm researching exactly what I need-this may be it. I'll get back to you within 24 to 48 hours. Appreciate your pulling these out for photos

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I know the pics look like the first lunar landing. I can take others sometime.
This stuff is off a 1978 Alfetta BTW, but it looks like the 115 Spider pieces I have. I tried to save all the bits I could.

·
Registered
242 Posts
A buddy used to own the Alfa dealership in Austin back in the day. I need to let him say grace on these.-ie fit or not ?? I have the original York compressor-it is MASSIVE. I will be switching to something smaller and more modern like a Sanden so I'm not sure this will fit. I will see this friend on Weds

I kind of feel like you and I are hijacking Cobraal's thread. We might want to take this to PMs . thanks for the prompt responses

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No - but the bracket in the pics doesn’t look right for a GTV. And it looks like AA is desperate😆

Thanks,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts