Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this guy in town this AM. When I yelled "Alfa Romeo" behind him he jumped and had this funny look in his eyes.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Well, if you would have just started to whisper "serving you with with court papers", you would have witnessed the fastest "senior 100 meter dash" in the world... :p Too bad I wasn't with you, cause I could've bet you (and made some money :D) that he would've covered the distance before you finished the phrase! :eek: Now that would've been a picture for posterity... ;)

Best regards,

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
where did he go? ...
That's the $64,000 question... :p Everyone thinks they know where he is, but it seem that no one can get in front of him long enough to hand him some papers....:rolleyes:

Best regards,

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Maybe the mafia finally caught up with Bobwh0re and he is buried with the fishes :)
Well, they are going to build a new Giants stadium here in NJ, right next to the one we already have... Wonder if they will follow the tradition they started for Jimmy Hoffa! :p You are the one with the "insider Alfa info", so do your friends have friends who might know, Stu? :D:D:D

Best regards,

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
I think it's Tifosi in drag (before he fell off the ladder...)
Well, now that you've actually pointed this out... it was Rob who just fell of the ladder :(, and LM has been advising him these past couple of weeks... :rolleyes: He's even thanked LM for his advise! :eek:

Best regards,

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
Well, they are going to build a new Giants stadium here in NJ, right next to the one we already have... Wonder if they will follow the tradition they started for Jimmy Hoffa! :p You are the one with the "insider Alfa info", so do your friends have friends who might know, Stu? :D:D:D

Best regards,
All I know for sure is that he went back to Italy about 6 months ago. Have no idea where, or how to contact him. All the people I know run away from him as quickly as possible, the same as is the case with a certain Belgian....

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's even thanked LM for his advise! :eek:
:mad:This is an affirmative and I'm still waiting for a plus in my reputation on my way to becoming famous:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The man does get around. Saw him again while in the woods this weekend. :cool: I managed to get 3 shots of him before my digital camera's battery went dead:mad:. He really seemed annoyed when I repeatly screamed "TZ" at him.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
:mad:This is an affirmative and I'm still waiting for a plus in my reputation on my way to becoming famous:rolleyes:
I gave you positive reputation and immediately a message flashed across my screen with something like "are you serious?!!" :eek:... Then the whole reputation function was pulled... :(

Best regards,

·
Registered
268 Posts
hey, I know that guy!
He designed the Alfa 90, he said so himself!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Someone clue me in to the Bobcor jokes. I know he had the large Alfa dealer back in the day, but sounds like there's a ripp off story here???

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Someone clue me in to the Bobcor jokes. I know he had the large Alfa dealer back in the day, but sounds like there's a ripp off story here???
Search the BB using "Bobcor" or "Cozza" or "Bob Cozza"... He was not just an Alfa dealer, but a legitimate racer, the Autodelta rep for the U.S., etc., but his venture(s) after he moved to Florida have not enjoyed the reputation that he once had, and there just too many to ignore reports of people suing him for inconclusive transactions...

Best regards,

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know I am late to this party, but some further thoughts. As an Alfa nut (self proclaimed) I actually looked into buying Bobcor (go ahead, start throwing stuff now!) a few years back. But bBob wouldn't share any numbers or accounting details with me, just said to trust him because he was doing very well! I ran away, fast. I don't think he ever sold the operation...after all, if was basically a virtual operation with little hard assets.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts