Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations and thanks to all the Convention organizers and volunteers.
I enjoyed the events. Could you do this again next year??? :)
Just kidding of course.
Thanks again.

Bernie Betzema

·
Registered
125 Posts
I attended the Friday night (BBQ event) and Saturday concorso and thought both were fantastic. I too wish this event could be held in Toronto every year. Great job!

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
Another thanks to the organizers of Alfa Canadese for a wonderful and friendly event. I understand it has been 17 years since the last Canadian Alfa convention. If one were to occur in the future, I assure you that a lot of we "southerners" would attend.

Congratulations and thanks to all the Convention organizers and volunteers.
I enjoyed the events. Could you do this again next year??? :)
Just kidding of course.
Thanks again.

Bernie Betzema

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I've been to a lot of conventions, and this one was right up there with the best of them. Even the speakers, especially Andrea Zagato, were great. Oh, then there was the banquet food - it was actually very good!!!

Thanks to all the organizers for putting on a memorable event.

Mike

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Excellent event. Thanks to everybody for all their efforts. I had a blast!!

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
A great Convention, I had an excellent time!
These Conventions are the highlight of my Alfa year, getting to see all my Alfa friends, racing [!!!], touching base with other GTV6isti, and the learning.
My hats off to the organizers, it was well done and a great time.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Thank you to the organizers for an excellent convention. I only wish I could have participated in more events, as I had originally planned and maybe helped out in an event. I saw the tail end of the slalom and hung out in the hotel parking lot till 9pm friday, then drove back satuday at 9 am for the concourse and stayed till about 2pm. Really enjoyed every thing I saw, every one I talked to, met, and caught up with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
As one of the organizers of the convention I wanted to thank everyone for the kind remarks and for coming and participating in our events. I'm glad everyone had a good time, I know I did!

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Loved it

Chrsytal and I had a great time at the Convention. We always look forward to the annual event and this year's fulfilled our expectations and then some. Thanks to the organizers for a really well organized and executed event.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
My friend Joe R and I had a great time. The weather was perfect and only rained when we left. It was thrilling to meet the BB personalities (stars) who give so much of their time to the BB. Must say, I never saw a greater bunch of fascinating and fun people. I would go again in a heartbeat if it's no too far.
Huge thanks to all the people who helped make this such a fab success. Hope to see you again soon, Cheers, James

1 - 12 of 12 Posts