Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a new radio in my LS and it has a rear usb and aux in input. i want to route both cables to the glovebox but i cant find a good route or how to remove it. any help would be appreciated.

:confused:

·
Premium Member
27,453 Posts
Let us know what you find as the 95 glove box almost actually big enough for a glove not sure a pair will even fit.

The 95 shop manual pg 66-18 says to remove passenger side air bag first. See pg 00-19/20 to do that, disconnect two glove box cables then using suitable wrench remove two screws holding air bag, partially extract air bag, disconnect electrical connectors, remove air bag,

DO NOT TURN ON KEY WITH BAG OUT AS YOU WILL SET ANOTHER FAULT CODE BEST TO HAVE BATTERY DISCONNECTED.

BOX LOOKS LIKE 91-93 IN 95 MANUAL BUT IF NOT THEN the REMOVAL IS SAME , POP OUT TWO Rectangle doors in inner bottom and slip two lock pins in box hinges to unlatch from dash. They call for special tools to do this. Small electrican screwdrivers should work. I don't know what tools look like.

You can still buy new 95 supplement 2 manual set from www.alfaromeoinc.com pretty reasonable. Only has differences of 95 over 94 models but still very helpful manual set to have. They have a $15 handling charge plus actual Fed Ex shipping. Don't worry about that 100 or 200 shipping and handling fee they list it is not charged when you actually see your cc charge.

PA489100000000 164 MY 95 SERV $29.41 Yes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts