List of replaced parts and repair history
When last timing belt change was done
Pix, interior and exterior
any extra work you might have done

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
I think one just sold for

3650 on ebay, green/tan 5 speed car in el monte CA -- I think it was a 95, nice shape overall.

No one wanted it at 5K

its all about willing buyer and willing seller tho. I wouldn;t sell my 5 speed for less than 7500 (which means it will never sell!).

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I just looked at a very nice 164 that was available for $5,000. Most less nice cars sell in the $2,000 to $3,000 range. Post pictures and more details.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
wow thats a great deal I think

under 3K for that I think you did well! Even if you have to put a grand or two into it to bring it up to snuff still what else could you buy for that that would come even remotely close to an LS?

Nice job!

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Car looks great!

Nice pics. If mechanicals are up to snuff & documented I should think that with the level of presentation this car has it is a $4500- $5500 car. Problem is the 164 market is fickled. The 24V cars do command more $$ over their 12V brethren but you sometimes have to wait it out for the right buyer.

·
Registered
123 Posts
under 3K for that I think you did well! Even if you have to put a grand or two into it to bring it up to snuff still what else could you buy for that that would come even remotely close to an LS?

Nice job!
No doubt Goats. Car is my dd now. A fellow bb member had it for sale local to me and having just been burned on my first Alfa purchase I couldn't pass it up. Some things to be addressed for sure i.e. control arms, tie rods, etc. I'm kind of suspect of the engine mounts as well. summer projects for sure.

·
Registered
53 Posts
So how much are we talking here?

·
Registered
53 Posts
how about current pics and a list of things good and bad?

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
What is the history of this car?

I see business cards from Trail Auto which is a great place.

When did it leave the Detroit area?

Also - is this the same car you refer to as overheating in traffic/driving in another post?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts