Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here you go guys, but I will rechange them to the old rectangular type from Alfa

The Talbot mirrors are nice looking but you do not see anything in the right side one and not much from the left side, but it looks nice

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Never seen 'em powered. They look great, but I believe they were designed for fender location--then you may have a better view?

Frank

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had them before on my TVR and also my Cooper S and they were in the same location but the angle of the door is different so I would see better in those mirrors than what I see now. But also in those days mirrors were not the greatest views like today's mirror that are built rectangular and so increase rearward vision

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
I have one on the fender, and it's pretty much useless:eek:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hmm..maybe having ridden Italian motorcycles for years has me believing mirrors on the car are no big deal other than legal. I've changed mirrors on my Ducatis and Laverdas because they were all useless...

Frank

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
i have the talbot mirrors on my 87 graduate, beautiful but useless, you cannot adjust them to where you can see[but i am 6'1"]. i will be replacing them w/chromed alfa mirrors when the car is repainted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts