Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$ 12,791

Purchased from Bellevue Lamborghini & Alfa Romeo (Perrina family before they bought Grand Prix Motors) in September 1994 just before moving to Bay Area. At purchase odometer showed 11,938, current odometer reading 56,954.

Serviced at good ALFA shops in Bay Area until moved back to PNW in April 1997, then serviced by Bellevue Lamborghini & Alfa Romeo, then Ferrari of Seattle (formerly Grand Prix Motors).

Very nice condition, see the photos. Top has been replaced (not recently, just when needed) and is in good condition. Window motor replaced a few years ago so windows operate properly.

To view photos > go to mikenakamuraphotography.com, then preview, you'll see the Spider gallery

Flaws: Passenger side mirror needs repair (loose so currently taped in position), needs tires. We drove before we got an alignment. Car is aligned properly for the next set of tires. Original speakers are poor.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Went to your website and pictures are fogged and not clear. What's going on there? For the money you're asking I would want the mirror fixed and new tires for sure. But that's just me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went to your website and pictures are fogged and not clear. What's going on there? For the money you're asking I would want the mirror fixed and new tires for sure. But that's just me.
Thanks for feedback. Not sure why photos not displaying correctly, tested on two computers in two browsers and look fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.