Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Too many Alfas so my white Spider must go馃槱. White/biscuit. New complete quality re paint, 85k org miles with rebuilt engine/trans/clutch and complete drive line. New seat covers and restored door panels. Nice Blk canvas top, restored wheels and new emblems, badges and Ext door handles. 90% restored, A/C and radio not working properly, airbag light on. $14,500. Rick NE Ohio. 330-604-6046. [email protected]

Registered
Here is a post to reset the airbag light:

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a post to reset the airbag light:

Thank you for this airbag info!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I needed to chime in on a reply to my posting of my S4 Veloce for sale. Lgbalfa recommended posting photos; great idea but truth be told I don鈥檛 know how to add the photos!馃槱. If anyone is interested please request photos through my email: [email protected] or call or text 330-604-6046.
More info: complete rebuild of driveshaft, new fuel pump, new pinion seal, new transmission mount, new tie rod ends.
The car is all stock EXCEPT I chose to replace the huge exterior mirrors with smaller body color sport mirrors that look great on the car. I also chose to delete the US required trunk mounted brake lamp (Pininfarina is so happy 馃榿). I did not remount the chrome plastic Spider or Veloce emblems on the rear but I do have them. I also have the Veloce hard boot. Car runs and shifts great, NO 2nd gear synchro issues. I was building the Spider as my personal driver but came across a 71 GTV almost in my backyard that I bought ad have been restoring for 2 years so the Spider took a backseat for a while!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts