1991 Alfa Romeo Spider
Rossa Red with tan leather interior, this beautiful Alfa Spider is in great shape. Originally I was on a five year plan to have this Spider restored but an upcoming job change has forced me to sell this early. I will have the items that need attention(listed below) serviced if the car does not sell in a reasonable amount of time but will, of course, drive up the price later. Take advantage of a unique Spider now while it is at such a good price.
I've owned this car for the last two years and the previous owner was a family friend. Both him and I pampered this Alfa, never drove it if there was even a chance of rain. The paint always takes people by surprise, it looks factory new. The Spider is mechanically solid, it is a blast to drive. Recent maintenance includes new brakes, u-joints, flex joint, and drive shaft cradle. Everything works as it should except otherwise stated below. I urge you to come take a look at this so you can see for yourself how unique this Spider is.
- 54,000 miles
- Garage Kept
- Clean Carfax
- Complete Records with Original Window Sticker
- All Original Manuals
- Tonneau Cover
- 2 sets of keys
- New CD Player professionally installed(Also have stock for originality)
- New Top to match the interior
- Like new tires, 80% tread left
- K&N Filter installed
- Your Common Alfa
- Air Bag Indicator light is illuminated, a well known Alfa issue that can be reset.
- At low RPM the muffler will make a vibrating noise.
Not so Common Alfa
- 2nd to 3rd gear produces no grinding noise, all gears shift smoothly.
- Fully functional Clock, Windows, and stereo(many people are surprised to learn that these still work on an Alfa).
- Paint job looks factory new apart from the pictured dent and some light marks on the front.
- This Alfa has had no body work to it.
- The Jack, Spare, and Hardware have not been touched since leaving the factory.
- I have all service records including original purchase sticker.
- Professionally restored leather seats.
- Dash is perfect, no fading or cracking.
What Needs Work
- Tachometer does not always register, it is intermittent(I assume it to be a loose connection in the wiring harness).
- Air conditioning does not work(I have not had this looked at yet but it seems to be the motor).
- Driver side mirror paint has oxidized due to sun exposure(as seen in pictures, it had been next to a window).
As stated I will have these addressed if the vehicle does not sell quickly, I had not expected to have to sell this so soon. The price of this Spider will increase once these have been repaired. Thanks for looking at this Alfa, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have as well as supply more pictures to those that request them.
More pictures: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...ype=b&num_records=25&cardist=0&standard=false
140.1 KB Views: 711
57.1 KB Views: 895
56.8 KB Views: 728
60 KB Views: 697
35.1 KB Views: 648