Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought the day would never come but I need to fund the purchase of a Lotus Esprit. Follow the hyperlink but i'll repost it below.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cto/2451046562.html

$3800. 1991 164S, 104k miles, smooth trunk (spoiler delete). Euro glass headlights installed. Mobil 1 15W-50 oil change less than 1K mi ago. New cross-drilled brake rotors and low-dust brake pads installed less than 500mi ago. Alignment just completed 6/2011. New cooling fan switch and cooling fan installed. New exhaust header gasket and flex pipes installed. New oil pan and gasket installed 12/2009. Updated mechanical timing belt tensioner installed at last belt service. 164 has ANSA exhaust and Dunlop SP Sports with plenty of meat left.

Car comes with full size spare (164L rim), Factory tool kit, all original books and case as well as original sales sheet.

Extras that come with car: Complete Timing/Serpentine/Accessory belt kit along with new waterpump. New blower fan assembly for HVAC (current one works only when car is in motion). Two front shock cartridges for Koni upgrade.

I'm only selling the car to get in to a Lotus Esprit otherwise I would've continued with upgrades, etc. Feel free to ask questions.

I will post additional pics when I get home tonight.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Waiting for more pics

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car is sold, thank you for your interest. It went to a good Alfa home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts