Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need this poor car gone to a good home that will recycle her properly.

1991 164L 5 speed manual. Tan interior. Black exterior. Car was used as a parts car for an LS. Missing things here and there (headlights, a/c stuff, heater core assm, crank pos sensor, throttle body) of the stuff thats off the car in the shop it is for sale separately and are welcome to barter for! the paint is not great especially on the roof and trunk, but most panels and all glass are good to be used for repair and replacement. The 3.0 single ca engine needs tlc but a good candidate for a turbo gtv6 or millano.

I really need this car gone which is why its at scrap price, but I dont want to send it to the bone yard, but it will at the end of the week...

DO NOT REPLY TO THE POST. We rarely check the BB and email notification are spotty from the site. CALL (603)305-7334 or call (603)434-7479 and ask for Nigel. Last resort is Email the shop [email protected].

I will entertain lower offers but its already priced at scrap.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
yes we have no bananas

okay but the phone number is from area code 603 which is in fact New Hampshire but area code 606 is Kentucky. Are you trying to confuse us? The Larch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts