Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
like Ozzy

Man, I remember when I was in high school and Ozzy Ozbourne had just released Ozzmosis and it hit #4 on the Billboard charts in its first week. I was so sure that I would see one of his videos from that album on the MTV Top 20 video countdown. I was so bummed when I woke up on Saturday morning only to find out that they totally shunned Ozzy and his video for the single "Perry Mason" wasn't even shown. I was extra mad because I even woke up early Saturday morning to catch a glimpse of the new video. Keep in mind, this was way before the idea of downloading music videos had popped into anyones head because it was 1995. You know that quote, "Progress always comes too late"? Well, it's never been truer.

Yeah, I think the 8C is a fantastic car. It should not only be on the cover of Autoweek every week until it comes out in America but it pretty much needs to be on the cover of every auto magazine this month. I think its that good. It should also be voted "best car ever built" by somebody that people would listen to.

1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.