Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have a brand new 8c Competizione pre sale book surplus to requirements!

I ordered an 8c visited Balacco for the test drive which never materialized; Alfa then requested full payment prior to 9 months delivery wait...I declined. I recall my car #337.

Is there any interest?

Richard

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi

Looking again to establish what I have it seems there are quite a few variations...

1. An English brochure, not sure if this is the US version, the 8C Competition lettering is proud of the cover by 1mm or so.

2. Second brochure is unopened, still in vinyl wrap, but I guess I got in Italy so Italian version? 8C Competition not embossed.

3. A plastic covered single sheet in Italian for carpet covers

4. A single sheet for the carbon-ceramic brakes

Fotos to follow....

Richard

·
Registered
2008 8c Competizione
1 Posts
Hi

Looking again to establish what I have it seems there are quite a few variations...

1. An English brochure, not sure if this is the US version, the 8C Competition lettering is proud of the cover by 1mm or so.

2. Second brochure is unopened, still in vinyl wrap, but I guess I got in Italy so Italian version? 8C Competition not embossed.

3. A plastic covered single sheet in Italian for carpet covers

4. A single sheet for the carbon-ceramic brakes

Fotos to follow....

Richard
Richard,
Good morning. Please let me know if these are still available as I have interest. I could not figure out how to PM, probably because I'm new to the board.
Best,
Sean

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sean: I sent richards a PM for you giving him your email address. Hopefully he will reply either here or by email.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi

Apologies to all...just got distracted...yes, these brochures for sale, no idea of value so offers please....

What I have is two complete brochures books, one opened in English and one unoened I guess in Italian....happy to open unopened if value increased with contents knowledge!

Ok, impossible to load images separately to explain...the first brochure is basically is pictures of an 8c and the option descriptions in a separate pull out sheet....there are many pull out sheets for the various options...quiyte difficult to explain, never seen before...

Herewith fotos.....apologies not good, more can be provided...please see first post re brochure differences....

fullsizeoutput_2024.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2026.jpeg
IMG_2797 copy.jpeg
IMG_2796 copy.jpeg
IMG_2795 copy.jpeg
IMG_2794 copy.jpeg
IMG_2793 copy.jpeg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts