Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner and this is my first Italian car. Where can I find a wiring diagram, fuse map and/or any service or owner's manual for my Spider? I'm sure that I will need them.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I am a new owner and this is my first Italian car. Where can I find a wiring diagram, fuse map and/or any service or owner's manual for my Spider? I'm sure that I will need them.
Hey Mike
you can try electrical section of this board, or try ask PapaJam, he has some excellent wiring diagrams for our alfas, as about service manual, you can try shop manual from IAP, there are also some on CD, like cardisk.

btw your alfa is VELOCE

·
Administrator
17,371 Posts
I have the copies of shop manuals & owners manual on CD from Car Disc. (<- link) It also includes TSB's, the convertible top manual (which shows how to adjust the windows), and copies of Alfa advertisments.

For general information about Alfa's & advice about things the home mechanic can do, get some of Pat Braden's books about Alfas.

The best wire diagrams are the ones that fellow BB member PapaJam offers. He'll email you copies and suggest a donation to the BB. Please consider doing so as this BB will be one of your best sources for advice about your Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce.

·
Registered
612 Posts
do not worry... I guess it always could be Alfa Romero Spyder Volace...
and that would be bad :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
do not worry... I guess it always could be Alfa Romero Spyder Volace...
and that would be bad :)
...Which is a little more palatable than those Alphonse Romero Spyder Volaces that appear on eBay from time to time. Did you import yours from Nigeria by any chance?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts