Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Premium Member
25,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to replace the hose on my 89 Spider that runs from the plenum to the aux air valve; it's sucking air right through the fabric. I don't see that IAP or Centerline list them. Anyone know where to get one, or have a good used one for sale?

In the picture (not my car but I wish it was that nice), it's the rearmost (to the left) black fabric hose the goes from the plenum, curving around to the aux air valve, and then up to the cross-over air hose. It's one of two with the black tape SAIAG strip on it. Any leads appreciated. Thanks



1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.