Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Wish I were closer, looks nice. No tears in the driver seat? That never happens :) What does it need to complete it in your opinion?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would fix the a/c, convert it to a 24V, fix the sagging headliner and carry on.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP

Evidently I am asking too much for the car? Any reasonable offers?

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Same for me as AlfaTango...wish I was closer. Shipping would double my cost. Car looks clean and honest and a great deal at your asking price! GLWS.

JP

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello, I saw your add on craigslist and have been trying to put some cash together. I have just gotten out of the VA Polytrama ...I see you were in Turkey..I picked up my affection for the Alfa's in Italy! I havnt been able to work, hence the slow money situation..but I am really trying to hurry. Hope you still have it when I am finally ready..thanks Robert 210-609-1204

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Benament I bought this car from you..lol. No trades sorry, I just need to move her on now that I've scratched my owning a Verde itch...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stay in touch Robert, I'm sure it will still be available....

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I don't think your price is wrong, it's your market. If that were out my way it would be gone.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think you are right, lots of folks out here have never even heard of an "Alfa Romero".....as they say

·
Registered
635 Posts
Seems like a good deal! I bought my milano for 2k and it needed more work then yours. I wish I had the extra money, I could use another milano!

·
Registered
83 Posts
familiarity breeds desire!

I thought the Verde was familiar. I can always use a daily driver, but my projects have to go! Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Verde is Sold! I wish the new owner the best of luck with her!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts