Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car Came In For Exhaust Work, Guy Drove It Here Left It, Next Day Went Out To Bring It In The Shop And Wouldnt Start So Pushed It In Fixed Exhaust And When Done The Car Started And Ran Fine So Drove It Out And MADE The Bill, Next Day Owner Comes To Pick Up Car And Again No Start Done All Basic Testing Found To Be No Spark Anyone Had This Same Prob Any Help Please

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spider No Spark

Thank You I Read That Artical The Other Night But I Didnt Find Any Thing On No Spark I Have Tested All Those Components Listed

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
The main ground wires are on the intake. Take the 10mm bolt head off and
use a wire drummell on all connections.

Check rotor and cap. Check voltage at battery. Possibly pull ground wire from battery to body.. Clean with wire brush on drill. Check ground straps.

Spark computer is on the right rear vertical panel behind the passenger seat. Check for clean ground.

Next check flywheel sensors by removing windshield washer fluid reservoir and setting it out of the way. TWO connector..one at a time seperate and check
ohm resistance on the spaded side going toward the sensors. Should read as Ljet instructions explain.
FI computer is on rear shelf under shelf.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Thank You I Read That Artical The Other Night But I Didnt Find Any Thing On No Spark I Have Tested All Those Components Listed
Sir, with all due respect, go back to the article referenced above and read Step 2 - especially 2.1 and 2.2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts