Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm new to this forum as well as alfas. Just bought a project car and am gonna need seats console and I'm sure lots more for interior. Exterior is clean and straight. Does anyone know of a good source for salvage parts? Most interior is missing. I have one seat and one door panel. Not much more. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome to the AlfaBB. You might find some or all of what you need here.

Also try calling Alfa Parts Exchange. Alfa Parts Exchange - Used Alfa Romeo Parts They sell useful used Alfa parts. For new parts there are a couple of places in the USA (Centerline Alfa & Vicks AutoSport). There are more suppliers in Europe/UK. The cost is usually not higher and shipping is quick (maybe a little slower under the present Covid 19 restrictions).

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Need outer door handles(both) , headlight trim rings, (lower front valance pieces; all three), plastic that surrounds d-side taillight, and info on replacement dash pad or contact info for someone to restore mine. Any info appreciated...thanks, Gary Ellis

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I may be willing to sell my center console. Also have some odds and ends. My interior has been stripped as my car is more of a track car. PM me if interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts