Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
88 Spider Parting Out

'88 Spider that had a frozen motor. Straight body with no rust. wheels, Top and rear end and block have been sold. Clear Oregon title. Everything else available. Pictures were taken about 8 months ago not 2005. Paint has faded a bit but other wise looks the same.

Attachments

·
Registered
what part?
10,896 Posts
that way to nice to part out.. get a used motor???

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It needs a lot of TLC and I just don't have the time. The rear end and the top were my primary needs. I need to concentrate on my TS powered '65 TI project.

Stu

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just pulled the head yesterday and it had broken a valve, so the head is toast. So I will be parting out the complete car. Rear end, and wheels are sold. Everything else is available.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I need quite a few things... gas tank, windshield washer pump, drivers side marker and headlight trim ring, trunk latch panel etc. Pm me.
thanks

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump to the top as I am definitely parting this car out. Wheels, rear axle assy, top and engine block are sold. Everrything else is available

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rear Spoiler

Would you be willing to sell the 3 piece rear spoiler? I lost a corner awhile back and am looking to replace it. Thanks! Jean

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, the tail light portion of the spoiler was broken. The car will probably be off to the scap man in the next couple of days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts