Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on the board have a clue as to where I can find a RED trunk carpet kit. I just bought the quad and the trunk looks pretty bad. No rust, but a fairly bare shell. Thanks

I have tried IAP and others.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Does anyone on the board have a clue as to where I can find a RED trunk carpet kit. I just bought the quad and the trunk looks pretty bad. No rust, but a fairly bare shell. Thanks

I have tried IAP and others.
I would try Re-originals, since this will need to be obtained from an original source.

Best regards,

·
Registered
122 Posts
Roadworksauto.com

Try Roadworksauto.com I purchased interior carpet from them for my 1986 Ferrari GTB (cut pile) and was very happy with the quality and price. They most likely have the patterns for your car but the best way to get a perfect fit is to send them paper patters of the OEM carpet in your car. They will cut it to fit your exact specifications. I noticed that they do carry red. Good luck. Tell Fred and Roadworksauto that Kevin from Austin, Texas referred you. Fred did a great job for me so I am returning the favor and passing along this recommendation to others.

ps: I am a new 1986 Alfa owner and I plan to redo the carpet in my Alfa too.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Dawg - If all else fails - try a custom auto upholsterer. The only drawbacks I can see are:

1) You will not get a piece with the Alfa Emblem on the rear deck
2) It may be tough to match the carpet in the vehicles interior due to age etc..

#2 probably not so critical to most as the trunk is separate from the interior and would probably not be noticed by anyone but you.

I too have a Quad and have been having success finding parts in Italy.

Check out: Italiancarparts.com

I just found a supplier to get me "new" Pininnfarina and Quadrifoglio badges for when I paint the car this Winter.

Good luck
Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts