Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Verde. It runs and I have used it as a daily driver. However, I have had it sitting for a few months and the wife wants me to sell her. She's not perfect, but runs well and could easily made into a beautiful car. Of course that was my intention, but funds and time have become scarce. I'm asking $3500 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Where are you located? Mileage? More info on the car's condition would be helpful
Thx
Ken

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry, that totally escaped my mind. 130K roughly. I'm in Gulfport Mississippi and the car is in good condition. ask away with questions.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true. and I know I'll regret selling her as soon as I do.

LOL.

So Jeff, How have you been?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
MORE PICS...INTERIOR, ENGINE BAY...ETC (Roofliner Sagging?) Tensioner replaced, steering rack, ABS, Christmas tree dash? RUST (Close to Katrina???):eek:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Do you happen to know what material was used on the seat bottoms? I have seats that need repairing and that fabric looks incredibly close to the original.

Thanks
Marr

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do not, but it is pretty close isn't it?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You should buy it....LOL

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
are you on crack? lol

milano's are so rare to find in the condition of yours.

it is SUCH a nice car.

sorry you have to sell it.

just DON'T ever sell your spider!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wow, a Milano that's not a million miles away from Missouri. If I had the money, I would buy it quick, fast, and in a hurry.

·
Registered
4 Posts
milano

Hi, this is John I'm in New Orleans area, is the car still available and if so is there any reason that it could not be driven back to new orleans?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts