Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Alfa Romeo Spider Graduate
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new to this forum. I bought this beauty for my fiancé as an engagement present, and while we have the shop manual, there’s no key for the colors of the wires so we are at a loss to get this baby running. We can get her started but she poops out after about 10-15seconds. We are replacing the fuel pumps, cleaning all the grounds and waiting on the part to replace the main relay for now, but we are trying to rule out a bad ECU. I was so upset to hear of papajam’s passing. I’m hoping that someone here still has a copy of the color wiring diagrams for this car.
Need the Fuel system wiring, but will take any and all applicable.
My email is j(dot)morello85(attt)gmail(dot)com
Thank you so so much in advance.

·
Registered
135 Posts
There was a thread long ago where Jim (Papajam) and others were collectively working on 1987 wiring diagram. There’s even mention of the ECU wiring etc. maybe someone on there got a finished version at some point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was a thread long ago where Jim (Papajam) and others were collectively working on 1987 wiring diagram. There’s even mention of the ECU wiring etc. maybe someone on there got a finished version at some point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! I’ll ask on there as well. He had it listed as an available diagram in his one post, it’s just if I can get my hands on it now

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check your 'Conversations' (aka Private Message). Click on the mini-avatar in the top right corner.

Also, click on the link in my signature to a page of DIY info about L-jetronic diagnosis in our cars.
I’ll definitely check diag info out, I don’t have any pms though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts