Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too many Milanos, need to thin the herd. Here is my Milano gold with 114000 miles. Runs well. On and off daily driver. $2400

-Upgraded 3.0 radiator
-Tinted windows
-AC has been converted and charged and works great.
-Upgraded H4 headlights. The driver side one is cracked, but sealed.
-Interior is in excellent condition! The dash is perfect, no cracks or sun fading. The rear deck is not sun faded! The first-aid drawer has been modified to fit a 10' speaker.
-Sony detachable face tape player with a 10 disc changer.
-Aftermarket sunroof/moonroof. It works great, but has a little tear at the back, which I covered with duct tape. It did leak at one time, so there is some discoloration on the headliner, but the leak has been sealed. The control box above the rear-view mirror does not sit perfect, but not an issue.
-The paint is dull, but buffs out nicely.
-Some dents and scratches. Typical for its age.
-4 Blizzak tires with good tread left.
-The ARC works.
-The driver door limiter is broken, so the door will not stay open on its own.
-The front windows are slow, but functional. The rear window work great.
-Driver side rear quarter panel was repainted by previous owner when a rust spot was fixed. No rust that I can find on the car.
-Front flex doughnut replaced about 2000 miles ago.
-Timing belt has about 10000 miles on it.
-Resonator has been removed and aftermarket muffler gives it a nice sound.
-There is an odd clunk when going in reverse and when stopping quickly. I'm still trying to figure this one out, but it has not been an issue for me.

More pictures to follow.... you can see one of my parts cars in the picture. I have 2 parts cars, so if your looking for some parts, let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pictures

Here a a few more pictures. Car is in Denver, Colorado. The front seats have seat covers for protection. They are in great shape and the recline motors are functional. This Milano has been great. I have no issues with taking it anywhere, even hours away.....

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts