Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my project car because sadly, I do not have time to get it running. I also need the money to go back to college as well. I have all the records on this car from every single time it has gone in to the shop. The odometer was replaced, but the car is at roughly 75k - 80k miles. The motor needs swapped because it is seized, however, I have bought a replacement stock engine. I do not have the tools to take on a task like this. It also needs new tires and breaks, but it is not too far off from running. Looks wise, The car really just needs a new paint job, there a rip in the drivers seat that could be fixed pretty easily, and the soft top just needs the clear plastic replaced, but otherwise is in great shape. It is not a piece of junk, and I want to see it on the road, but it could also be used to part out if you would like. Everything is there and is a complete car.

I am asking $1500 or best offer, and the car would also come with an additional engine that is running for free. I am not against trading the car either and will entertain other offers for different vehicles, but I am looking for a motorcycle or another sports car or convertible.

I live in Richmond, Virginia and my phone number is 804-513-4817. Call or text if you are interested.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts