Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all Alfisti who sell parts.
I'm looking for the upper HVAC case that holds the AC controls and the 2 slide levers for heat.
Its for my 85 GTV6 project car that I'm trying to piece together.
Please anyone that might have this piece let me know.I've takinen the dash apart and my memory isint what it used to be. LOL.
Thanks. { [email protected]}:mad:

Gian.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Peter.
Wish I could take a picture but there isnt much left of it. It is the upper HVAC case that houses the 2 ac controls in the center and 2 large vents on either side, above it is a long rectangular bezel that holds two levers for heat control. The bezel is recessed in the case. I had bought one but the bezel was different and returned it.
I would appeciate it if you have several if you could take pictures and send it to me @
[email protected].

Thank You.

Gian.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Hi Gian,

I'll try to find some time tomorrow to take pix of what I have close by. From those, we can discuss how complete you need it to be. Less, of course for just the upper shell with levers. If you don't need the switches, removable switch panel, vents, etc.

I don't want to sell you more than you need, so we can discuss how much you want vs how much I can supply.

Any other GTV6 bits, while I'm looking? I have 2+ GTV6 organ donor cars.

Cheers,
Peter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts