Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned since 2000. 2nd Owner. Still drive at least 3x a week and have put many local miles on her. Fair condition: motor strong but needs new top, floorboards, spare tire wheel well, has minor dings & dents, syncro gears starting to go, carpet. I HAVE spent dollars to keep running and HAVE fixed things as needed. But ....

It needs some TLC which I'm not in position to do right now. Big Question: Need to sell but for how much - is $ 4,000 a stretch? Or, could I get more parting it out? In a quandary and could use some feedback / advice.

Any help appreciated!!!! My # if interested in Florida 813 227 8575. Scott

·
Administrator
17,004 Posts
Pictures would help.

But off hand I'd say $4000 is a huge stretch. $4000 would buy a decent Spider - solid driver perhaps needing a re-spray but genrally presentable.

You might net more cash parting it out but only if you pay yourself $0.00 for dismantling. And you're not likely to come close to getting $4000 as parts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the issue. Not worth 4K but needs 2K (easily) in work. I'll probably drive until the wheels fall off and somebody can find it in 30 years for a "rare barn find".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts