Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to obtain a copy of Papajam's colored wiring diagram for my 1984 GTV6. Can anyone share a copy? Are the diagrams available anywhere yet? My email is [email protected]
Thanks
George

·
Administrator
16,456 Posts
Jim (Papajam) only had a few preliminary diagrams for the GTV6. He had asked me to proof read a few but had not finished them. If anyone knows otherwise please let me know!

I do have copies of the Alfa wire diagrams. Very difficult to decipher but perhaps better than nothing?

·
Premium Member
13,153 Posts
There is a colored wiring diagram for the lighting and another for the L-Jet harness but AFAIK not for the other sheets. Do a search and you should find them.

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Just remember that there were changes in the ignition systems that precludes the use of that wiring diagram for an '84.

·
Administrator
16,456 Posts
I will try to attach papajams 1981 diagram.
I hope admin are OK with me doing this.
I took the liberty of deleting the attachment. The issue is Papajam's work is copyrighted. Thus we're asking it not be posted on-line for indiscriminate viewing.

I have already sent (via email) the same file plus some from the Alfa shop manual. I admit I don't really understand the difference but that is how we've been asked to do it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Thanks ghnl
All good.
American GTV6's after 82 / 83 use a hall effects distributor the same ignition as fitted to the 1st series of 2.5 Milano's

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Am I the only one who keeps printed copies of the factory wiring diagrams in my glovebox?

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
LOL, you're just jaded.
Am I the only one who keeps printed copies of the factory wiring diagrams in my glovebox?

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
**** if that isn't the best insurance policy I have heard in a long time! LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts