Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is Sold !!!

Thanks everybody!! What will I do without an Alfa?? I don't even have a Fiat lying around!!

$2500 or $3250 with Recaros

I'm selling my 84 GTV6.. Full Shankle SS suspension, Koni yellows, engine
bay brace, 7K on fully rebuilt 2.5 with NEW S cams and mild port work. 16"
OZ Superleggera's(Very light) Pirrelli P-Zero Rosso's(4K miles.) low mileage transmission, Original paint. Handles and drives really well. 2.5" custom SS exhaust. RED.. All electrics work. Momo wheel, Seats are not in great shape. I'll try and get some pics this weekend. This was/is a track project but I'm focusing on my Lotus seven replica.. I am selling it reluctantly. I do have some nice Recaros installed but they will be $750
extra if you want them. Chassis is good and strong easy for a nice
performance restoration or use as a track car.. Get a 3.0 and put the S-cams in.

$2500 Firm. $3250 with Recaros

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I'm in Columbia SC I thought of it a bit later.. The car is fine for a long trip i do commute once or twice a week.. drove it to and from Baltimore a couple of times. The motor is clean all new hoses, belts injectors too
driveshaft donuts, new clutch and bearings.. brakes are perfect..
braided lines too..

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
Does it have air conditioning and if so, does it work?
Ed Prytherch
79 Spider
88 Milano Verde

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No AC, the car is built as a dual purpose track/ street car and is a bit spartan. Drives nothing like a stock GTV6.

Also.. 105 ball joints replaced the rubber bushings.. Aluminum Watts linkage with Heim joints.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I lowered the price..the aftermarket parts are worth more than my asking price.. Perfect as a track car or you can make it really nice without much trouble.. ALL mechanicals are near new.. Guys $2500 is REALLY CHEAP!!!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Does it still have cat? We have emissions testing here in Chattanooga.
Charles

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a Cat for the car but it is not installed (easy to put in the mid-pipe).
The mid-pipe would need to be cut and the cat installed. Exhaust is custom
stainless with 2" secondaries and a 2.5" tail pipe. Stock manifolds.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Sorry to keep piecemealing Q's. Is there any rust and do you have some better pictures? I can't tell what to paint looks like, really.
Charles

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm in Columbia, SC the paint is a bit worn and there are some scrapes and
little dings. No rust underneath, wheel arches were fixed and extra bracing added all rust areas were replaced by metal mig welded in. there is a little bit of rust around the bottom of hatch area(on car not hatch) and where the rear
bumper cover attaches to the body. This is a track car so it's not in perfect
cosmetic condition. Mechanicals are very good. I'll try and get some daylight pics soon. The bottom rear of the front arches was removed and I have the patch panels. I'm not asking much money for this car It need s a good
home... the wheels are 1.5 years old and have about 70% of the rubber left.
NO dings or dents in the wheels. 16x7 and they don't rub:)

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'm in Columbia, SC the paint is a bit worn and there are some scrapes and
little dings. No rust underneath, wheel arches were fixed and extra bracing added all rust areas were replaced by metal mig welded in. there is a little bit of rust around the bottom of hatch area(on car not hatch) and where the rear
bumper cover attaches to the body. This is a track car so it's not in perfect
cosmetic condition. Mechanicals are very good. I'll try and get some daylight pics soon. The bottom rear of the front arches was removed and I have the patch panels. I'm not asking much money for this car It need s a good
home... the wheels are 1.5 years old and have about 70% of the rubber left.
NO dings or dents in the wheels. 16x7 and they don't rub:)
what's up, sent you a PM..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts