Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone....Todays another sad day for me...I lost yet another gtv6 to a careless driver :( . I just had the car painted and the interior is perfect. To make matters worse I just rebuilt the motor with s cams and pistons.. so essentially its a full S motor. Everything on the car is in perfect condition except for the drivers front corner ( and the grill/ front bumper now as its all one piece). I am willing to ship anything anywhere and I have loads of other parts for various cars. Everything for the car is up for grabs as I just want to cut my losses as much as I can before I simply scrap it.
Giuseppe

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ahh. Sad to hear about the car. Seeing that picture makes me cringe and think that it could be my lovely car one day! That's actually exactly how I lost my car before the GTV6.

I would love to buy the entire engine but I'm a little too broke for that plus shipping from the east coast.
Would I be able to buy one of the dash ram air vents by the doors, one of the defroster vents and the cigarette lighter assembly? Shipping would be to 92646.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I definitely have all those pieces from the car. PM me and we can discuss pricing.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will certianly be bringing the car back by wednesday as I doubt I will be able to flip it this quick and I still have my first GTV6 that was crashed down here. Anything you need please let me know

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident and to see those sad pictures. In case you part the car I will be interested in the inteior lights (the one in the pillars with chrome trim).

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry to hear about the accident and to see those sad pictures. In case you part the car I will be interested in the inteior lights (the one in the pillars with chrome trim).

I do believe these worked in the car. I will find out for sure by tonight im sure
Giuseppe

·
Premium Member
14,960 Posts
Hi Giuseppe,
What do you want for the motor?
I am on the verge of pulling the 3L motor from my Verde as the car is not worth a lot (salvage title) and I want a 3L for my GTV6. I would like to sell the Verde as a complete car but it makes no sense to sell it for a song and then go looking for another motor.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Giuseppe,
What do you want for the motor?
I am on the verge of pulling the 3L motor from my Verde as the car is not worth a lot (salvage title) and I want a 3L for my GTV6. I would like to sell the Verde as a complete car but it makes no sense to sell it for a song and then go looking for another motor.
Hi Ed,
I was looking to get in and around 2500 but i am willing to negotiate.
The motor has around 8000 miles on it at the moment I believe.
Giuseppe

·
Registered
1974 Alfa Romeo spider
123 Posts
Parts for GTV6

Sorry about your car - Hope that you find something nice to replace it. I had some things that I could be interested in:
1) Seats front and rear
2) Carpet
3) Door panels and 1/4 trim panels
4) Interior A/C (Tropic if it was installed) and Heater parts
I would need to see how much itt would cost to have this stuff sent to the New Orleans area. Think about what you need for this stuff. Thanks - Cort

·
Registered
159 Posts
My condolenses for your loss. I too have an '83 with a 3.0L. I'm looking for a tool kit, and gas cap for the GTV6. Hard to find.

Bill

·
Premium Member
14,960 Posts
Hi Giuseppe.,
It makes more sense for me to stick with my original plan to pull the 3.0 from my Verde. Thanks anyway and good luck with selling the parts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts