Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
83 GTV6 for sale, has been sitting for awhile and needs some attention. It was a build up car for European Car magazine at one point. Car is in the San Jose area and it would be best to contact the owner directly, Larryllarry at Yahoo dot com. He is looking for around $2k.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
wctouring: I've e-mailed the address you posted to try and get info about this car, but haven't had any replies. Do you know of any other way to contact the owner? Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Did this car ever sell? It was REALLY rough and we passed.

·
Registered
883 Posts
You went to see it Grant? Can 'REALLY rough' be defined a bit more clearly (aka rust or interior trashed or mechanically derelict)?

Thanks! and its a bit sad to see the car I lusted after in European Car fall on such hard times....

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
83 GTV6 for sale, has been sitting for awhile and needs some attention. It was a build up car for European Car magazine at one point. Car is in the San Jose area and it would be best to contact the owner directly, Larryllarry at Yahoo dot com. He is looking for around $2k.
Too bad about the car. I think they spent $2,000 just on the wheels. It's amazing that someone can spend so much time and effort getting a vehicle into a nice condition to let it fall apart again.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have several issues of European Car magazine that this car was featured in. They did a lot of really good work on the car: short shift kit, shocks, sway bars, brakes, headlights, tires and wheels, etc. A real shame to see it get so run down. Later, Steve

·
Registered
31 Posts
83 Gtv?

Does anyone have contact info for the 83 GTV? Is the car still available?

Thanks...Bill

former 1976 GT Mille Miglia
former 1983 GTV6

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Same car. But now the interior is trashed, it doesn't start (electrical leak) and the wheels have corrosion and curb rash. Other stuff, but I don't remember.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Its one that deserves to be driven.

I saw the original listing and wished I could adopt it.

I thought hard about it.

I'd drive the Hail out of it. It would love it.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
asking $2k, has all sorts of paperwork/reciepts, sound system with amp, sub-tube, separates, ect... factory tool kit, nice floor mats, Momo steering wheel and shift knob, plus all the mods to the engine/suspension/brakes.
The bad:
paint is gone, dash cracked, leather is cooked, front air dam is broken/hanging, and it has not been started in 8 or 9 years. It was parked because of a drain on the battery caused it to go dead. :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts