236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1982 Alfa Romeo Spider - $6000 or best offer

- Last year of the classic cam tail, first year of Bosch fuel injection
- 72,855 miles
- Transmission in great condition, smooth shifting up and down in 2nd gear
- Upgraded Koni Red shocks and springs
- Stinger exhaust
- Original interior, leather seats have been reconditioned and dyed, dashboard perfect
- All mechanical and electric systems functioning
- Almost rust free, small amount in spare tire well and small bubbling above the driver's side fender light.

Additional pictures at 1982 Alfa Spider

Please PM me for more info, questions or additional pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Wish I was in the market for a Spider. This one is beautiful, Mike! Well cared for, well priced and well presented here. Good luck with sale!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks John,
They say the best days in a boat owners life is the day he buys it and the day he sells it. You definitely can't say the later about an Alfa owner. She will be missed, but I firmly believe it is the right choice for my family.

Cheers,
Mike

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
+1

Being in sunny Buffalo, NY I know Mike and have driven the car. It is a good car. If I did not have 8 vehicles in the stable I would be interested.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We've had two days of above freezing weather in Buffalo. The Alfa is still available. Making a friendly weekend bump!

Thanks.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car has sold and has a great home. Thanks to everyone on the forum. I always say, you guys have forgotten more about Alfas than I will ever know.

Please see my posts for parts, just trying to liquidate.

Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
57 Posts
Bump for a great, honest seller and a nice guy. I plan to drive this on sunny days and keep it out of the elements, just like Mike did.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts