Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd throw up some pics of Ziggy. She's for sale. Included in the sale are about 1 ton of parts (fenders, transaxles, subframe, steering arms, interior bits, all kinds of stuff).

Attachments

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more pics. The seats are from a Mitsubishi, but the originals are here. The engine was rebuilt about 12000 miles ago. I am the third owner. The last owner is a friend who owned the car for over 22 years and drove it about 300,000 miles. It starts, runs and drives, but is currently a bit finicky in the fuel pump electrical circuit and the wiper motor is fried. It would need some body work, paint and a little suspension work (new shocks and springs) to make her run great. The pics show some rust areas which need a bit of work.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i dont need another car but i have always been fond of this rare automobile. why are you selling it? it looks to be in excellent shape. you dont see that many of them on the road anymore. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1. I have too many projects right now. The car is in pretty good shape, but could use some good body work and a re-paint as well as a clean-up of all the electricals.

2. I bought the car for my Ex-Wife to use. My emotional attachment to the car (and to her) is gone.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
1. I have too many projects right now. The car is in pretty good shape, but could use some good body work and a re-paint as well as a clean-up of all the electricals.

2. I bought the car for my Ex-Wife to use. My emotional attachment to the car (and to her) is gone.
did you ever sell?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
C'mon, lgb, you know you want it. (How can you lose at that price?)
i know, i know - i wish i could - problem is i live in manhattan and i already have a problem storing my alfa with the ridioulous prices for a stupid garage.

my friend will be getting a "stacker" for his garage this summer where i can store an additional car there, but until then - i will just have to wait.

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
i dont need another car but i have always been fond of this rare automobile. why are you selling it? it looks to be in excellent shape. you dont see that many of them on the road anymore. good luck with the sale.
Yeah, I really like them too, but my wife does not. As I already have three Italian cars, it is hard to push on that too much.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I might be able to make some room in the garage next month....i will give you a call ...we can go over some logistics..

·
Registered
491 Posts
Always liked the Zagato and Scorpion. Good luck w/the sale.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts