Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GTV6 For Sale 1982 Alfa Romeo Gtv6 Balocco Editon # 124 of 350 $5900 Obo (904 315 2460)
Vin # ZARAA6695C1004172 Red w/ a Black interior ,I have owned it since 12/05
Correct red carpet, sunroof, badges and red piping on seats
The Good:
3.0 liter engine from Milano verde
Full Greg Gordon Tune up with silicone hose kit, runs a little rich but fast!
Also silicone coolant bottle hoses
4.10 NOS transaxle with LSD (perfect synchros)
Almost perfect body, no rust
Bilstein Hd shocks
Lowered, Torsion bar turned up front, Sport springs rear
Have sway bar reinforcement pieces but not installed (still factory sways)
Brand new (less than 100 miles 205/50R15 Dunlops on freshly repainted wheels)
New modern electric fans
Sunroof
Ansa Exhaust
150 mph speedo Has 14279 miles on it It was replaced when the car had around 100k on the clock so I assume if the 150mph speedo was new that the car has approx 114000 miles.
Shortened Bumpers
Relitivly new timing belt mileage wise (Also converted tensioner to fixed mechanical type no bi metallic spring anymore been providing reliable tension for 3-4 years)
A/C all there barely blows cold air prob need r12 but its kind of undersize for Florida
Brand new battery
Factory Alfa tool kit
The Bad:
The leather seat bottoms are worn and cracked (hence the covers)
The rest of the interior Headliner, door panels etc are perfect.
Dash is cracked
Paint is fine for a daily driver a great 10 footer but not a show quality paint job little nicks and scrapes
Rear hatch back shock doesn’t work

I have owned the car for 5 years and loved every minute of it! It really was and still is my dream car! I would love to keep it but unfortunately I just don’t drive it enough and it makes me sad to see it sit when someone else could be enjoying it! Also business sucks right now and I could use the money. :( I’m in St Augustine Florida, Just south of Jacksonville and just north of Daytona. The car has been garage kept the whole time I’ve owned it and I feel has been very well maintained by both myself and the previous owner. I have loved Alfas since I was a teen; my second car was Milano Silver. And I seriously hope this is not my last one! I have all the original European car project GTV6 articles clipped out from the actual magazine and come w the car, I also have both the car disc manual and timing belt video that come with it too. I hope someone else can care for her and enjoy her as much as I have. Thanks for looking! , Tommy

(904) 315 2460 or [email protected] PS Have lots more pics Ill be happy to e mail them if you would like.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Is this car still for sale?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts