Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this car not to long ago, however, being 6'8 puts a damper on driving it. New top, and leather seats.. Asking 4500... No rust, very clean. Just needs a water pump.... I cant seem to upload pictures if intrested e-mail me at [email protected]. Its a spider!!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Attention to detail people, please! :eek:

·
Registered
115 Posts
If your going to post something for sale on the ALFA board.. Perhaps looking at the title of the board before posting a car for sale...Just a thought... Makes it look like you have NO CLUE what your talking about.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
No pictures of a car and no idea how to spell it when it is written on the car in several places. That doesn't speak well for Edison State College, and makes one wonder if there is a car in hand or not.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Yeah, Edison State College; what do they teach there?

This isn't craigslist!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ha Ha, I had someone tell me that I had an Alpha Romereo once.
Hi Chia. My mother in law was telling her friends that I drive a Ferrari. Anyway where are situated in Ontario? I am in Pickering and looking for a good mechanic for my 1983 Spider. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow lol

Very tough crowd.... Yea I really don't have the car i just took the time to spell it wrong and join the post so I could hear all of you wine about the spelling....

Like I said I do have pictures if you are intrested in buying instead of crying about my spelling, e-mail me and i will send you pictures...

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
*favorite*thread*ever*

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
...Yea I really don't have the car i just took the time to spell it wrong and join the post so I could hear all of you wine about the spelling....
Wouldn't be the first time. I'll give you this: at least you didn't try to tell us it is a rare Italian car and there is only one in the state. That wouldn't be a first, either. PM me if you want to get those pictures up. I'll tell you how off-line. It's not hard but it might not be obvious to a new member.

·
Administrator
17,984 Posts
Here's a picture tutorial on uploading pictures. Click the 'new reply' button (don't use the 'quick reply' text box) then scroll down a bit to find the 'manage attachments' button (or you can use the paper clip icon above the text box in the reply window).

(hope I spelled everything correctly)

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
misspelling

I fought colliges in the USA was meant to provide a gud ejucashun?

·
Registered
3 Posts
This thread is about as temperamental as any Italian car or it's mechanic...lol. Before I get attacked and for the record, I can say that being the son of an Italian mechanic...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts