Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the process of (finally) drawing up some GTV6 diagrams, I've run into a bit of a snag.
1. The utilities diagram in the 81 owner's manual shows a low fuel pressure switch and a low fuel pressure light yet there is no reference to this indicator on the controls and instruments pages. So what's the deal?
2. Where is the low brake fluid relay located?

·
Administrator
17,389 Posts
I do not believe the GTV6 has any sort of fuel pressure warning lights. The Alfetta may have that if it had SPICA.

I also don't think it has any low brake fluid warning system (other than the screams as you go over a cliff...). But I'm not near our GTV6 right now.

I believe you are seeing the problems I have trying to sort through the Alfa GTV6 shop manuals - they tend to be a mix of Alfetta/Milano information which is usually similar to but not exactly the same as GTV6.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
My 85 does have a low brake fluid indicator - uses the same light on the dash as the hand brake, but the sender is in the reservior. Not sure if it has a relay or is just direct wired to the light. I don't think there would be anything with significant current draw in that circuit like horn, wiper or headlight.

Wait, headlights don't have relays... but they should... mine do now!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts