Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling an 81 GTV6, 58K miles, 2 owner, garaged its whole life. Runs really nice, great driver. Paint is good with only a couple small chips and scratches, drive train is in excellent mech condition. Interior is very good, nice dash. I am going through the car stem to stern, making little improvements. Has original window sticker, full service records. This one could be brought to Concours easily, or just driven.
Asking $8500. You don't see them like this very often anymore.
Thanks,
Glennco HMA
207 671-9585

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, photos,,,
They were in my laptop a couple miles away, jumped in my 164S, went to get it, ended up driving 75 miles there and back,,
Even though it was 2 miles away,, Darn Alfas won't drive in a straight line, they keep going for the 'scenic route',,,

Attachments

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Took it for a drive this weekend, Very Nice !! Engine is sweet, quiet, pulls very strong. Transaxle is a joy, no crunch, very smooth, shift linkage is like new. I am replacing a couple of bushings, but otherwise it needs nothing. Will work with new owner on shipping. Step on up, they don't get much nicer than this !

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Gorgeous car, bro. I'd buy it, except you put an extra 75 miles on it. ;) She deserves a bump. Does she have AC?

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey JD, yes, it has A/C. an exceptional car, a real pleasure to be handling. It's gonna make someone very happy.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay already,
Anyone want to buy a REAL Nice GTV6? Seriously, this is a fine car in exceptional condition, well worth the money, and a definite daily driver. It will be a joy to own and be a car to be proud of.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I saw this car in person, it is incredible. A time capsule car, you will not be disappointed. It seems as though people only come for joy rides ;) is that the case with you Glen?

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anybody interested? This is a sweetheart, one to be proud of !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts