Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
81 GTV-6 FOR SALE. RED/BLACK
EXCELLENT PAINT AND INTERIOR. NEVER IN ANY ACCIDENTS, NEVER ANY RUST. STACK LOAD OF SERVICE RECORDS. PERFECT DASH. ORIGINAL GLASS. ALWAYS GARAGED. LOWERED, RED
KONIS, CROSS DRILLED ROTORS. AIR NEEDS RECHARGING. COMES WITH SOME NOS
PARTS AND AN EXTRA USED RACK AND PINION.
$6700.00
PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS.
BERNARD. [email protected].310-259-7200 CALIF

Pictures
https://picasaweb.google.com/104563117989211306000/DropBox

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For sale 81 GTV-6

For those of you who asked for images of the dash, i have posted more pictures. And yes, i can separate the NOS parts. The car would be $ 5500.00. Thanks...alfalfa53

·
Registered
692 Posts
looks like a d*mn nice driver for somebody, good luck

·
Registered
325 Posts
I am interested. GTV-6s are "cheap" around here, but hard to find! Was looking for a newer GTV-6, but this one looks well cared for.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Jerry. I must say i find your signature to be soooo Funny. Yes, the car has given me driving pleasure since 93-94 when i got it from my mechanic Fred the owner of Alfa Pacific. It was his personal car before he retired and he had gone over the car to put it right before i got it. Not many Alfa shops left anymore. Best.....Alfalfa

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have found a family sedan that i like to buy. Price reduced to $ 4900.00 just for the car. This is a very solid original California car. I am going to put all the NOS parts on the other parts section for those who might be interested. Alfalfa 53.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Made verbal commitment to buy, and Bernard accepted. Deposit on the way, and I'll fly to LA next week to check car out before turning over the balance. Have to decide whether to drive to Louisiana (after changing the timing belt) or have it shipped. Tires are old and might not make the 1900 mile trip, but not as concerned about them as I am the 18 year old timing belt.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Got to thinking about it--no A/C in early August crossing southern Arizona, southern New Mexico, southern Texas, and finally southern Louisiana--will have the car shipped!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have driven in southern Texas during months of July-August. Even the lizards are hiding under the rocks! Best...Alfalfa

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Car sold today, thank you Bill. Hope it will bring you many years of joy and happy motoring as it did for me since day one. all the best.....alfalfa53

·
Registered
325 Posts
I feel fortunate to have found your car--I am surprised that someone in California didn't beat me to it.

I promise it will be well cared for!

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Congrats. So, driving or shipping? Perhaps you could find a shop in LA, e.g. Uwe, to replace T-belt and possibly fix AC before driving home...? Would be a nice trip.
Jes

1 - 15 of 15 Posts