2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was shopping and found this today,

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
A big thanks to you 164 Family!

I read your post, and I finally got a chance to run down to PnP to give this car a look.

I just bought a GTV6 project. And what a project it is. In a certain sad way, I bet this car at the yard was nicer than my car when it was complete. You could tell, at least, that it's owner loved it.

It had Bilstein shocks (only one was left, so I left it) and aftermarket sway bars, some polyurethane bushings, a braided stainless steel brake hose. And the motor looked oddly clean around it's injectors. I wonder if the top end was rebuilt. I even took it's Ansa muffler. All in all, $175 worth of stuff in two days. I think I got a good deal!

Someone got to the car before I did. Since that pic was taken, and I got there, the radiator, AC compressor, mechanical detensioner, turn signal stalks and MC were already taken out. Which was cool, because it helped me get the parts I wanted. Thanks!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice find! My father has had his Balocco since it was brand new. It needs a complete restoration but is all intact. I enjoy seeing other Balocco's even if they are in sorry shape as this one is. BTW those "Balocco S.E." Badges would easily fetch around 200 bucks for a decent pair. I would go back and get them so they can be sold to someone that needs them!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Avorio, I didn't realize the badges would be that valuable. But someone else did. I can't remember, but part of each badge was already removed. The clovers in the black triangles were removed. And I believe each side had the "Balocco" removed.. but the S.E. was left.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The emblems were no good or at least broken. The cloverleafs were removed before I seen the car. I did get the keys if you did get the locks or ignition switch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts