Alfa Romeo Forums banner

79 spider, webers etc. Houston area

For Sale 
2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  BIllbag 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Think I am posting on the FOR SALE sight. I have a 79 spider, that the prior owner poured $$ into. Came from Chicago area. Webers to AARP bolts, Cams, polished rods, etc etc. Transmission new. Sincs, couple of gears, clutch etc. I have continued his with new door cards, K&N s for the 40dcoe’s plus page after page of little stuff through the years.
over view, from a 82 old guy body, paint, not bad 10’ few end of your finger little bumps, driver quality. Top, amazingly good window great. Rust the drain stopped up in the spare well thus it’s either a new one, (Vick’s) or glass it, gas tank great shape. New/recent springs/Konis, recepts for some Urethane bushing if U are going to really enjoy “needs the kit” otherwise of the 3 I have driven (older) this is the best.
interior, no rust floor boards corners etc. door cards/seats recent re do needs your choice of carpet kit. Trunk is above avg.
Spedo needs some attention, it lags? I think instruments all work, Heater, not sure it has a core but all there. To look at. Radio prior owner botched up taking it out. I made a delete cover. He also tried to fix the Horn, lost the bottom 1/2 of the column cover? The horn is now a button on the trans tunnel.
I have given all this, good/bad because I really appreciate the way the car runs/drives if U are interested I will give u whatever u need to know straight.
reason to sell 1) 82. arthritis, can’t squeeze in & out as I could working on my guiletta, when was28.. 2 ) we have toured Country in a MoHo decided to give it up, good “I will Pu a little ??? To piddle with. Woke up 1 day, Boooored, bought a 21 yr old MoHo.
thus my story, try to put a few pix, to good this stuff.
can send, talk, or correspond any one interested. Need something close to $9,000..
Bill Billbag414@gmail.com 281*358*6348

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.