Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Center console from a '79 Spider I parted out a while back. Includes all switches and lenses. Condition of the switches is unknown but I'm sure at least some of them work. The one ripped portion of foam on the lower left corner is shown in the closeup. A clamped glue repair on this should work fine. I'd like to get $80 for the center console and $25 for the pair of side pieces. Otherwise, it's off to ebay in a few days. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
What did the toggle switch operate (the one next to the throttle cable)?

Also, Would you be willing to sell separate. I may want the console sides but don't need the center console.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did the toggle switch operate (the one next to the throttle cable)?

Also, Would you be willing to sell separate. I may want the console sides but don't need the center console.

Thanks
I think the toggle was for some add-on fog lights, not original for sure. If no-one has responded needing both items by tomorrow (July 28) I'd be happy to sell them seperately. Please note that the rear crossbracket on the side pieces was broken off on one side. This can easily be epoxied or fiberglassed back together and is in a location that won't be readily visable. PM your address and I can give you a shipping quote.

·
Registered
119 Posts
restoring 78 spider. would love a pic of the backside wired, trying to reattach wiring per wiring diagram. to slow, it looks like yours till has wire attached

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll try to get you a picture tomorrow. Remind me if you haven't heard from me by Monday. Thanks for reminding me that I need to put this on ebay!

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chefcraig,

Here ya go hope this helps. The wires to the heater blower switch look a bit fried. If you want something specific spelled out I'll try to help. I probably have a bezel somewhere but things are in a bit of disarray right now so don't wait on me.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts