Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
I'm back in the Alfa market after 20yrs.
I though i can stay away but I can't.
So here we start again...
Im looking for an Alfetta GT preferebly a 1979 and already restored,or a drivable one, or a project one would be fine
Thank you

·
Premium Member
21,699 Posts
There's been one on SF Bay Area CL for years, in the 4000-5000 range. It looks like a non-running project.
Andrew

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Andrew
I think I know the car you mention.
I have been in contact with the seller i ask for more pics. but all the pics he got they are blurry and i don't think the guy is very cooperative he saying the car is running but i have my doubt.

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
I have a 79 Alfetta coupe Mille Mille edition that runs and drives but is realistically a driveable project. The MM edition has some interesting elements(Ronal phone dial wheels, rear spoiler,digital clock,rear mounted wiper,etc. My example is black with a tan velour interior.If you can provide your email address I'll send you photos. My car has had the driveshaft,exhaust system and most of the brakes rebuilt by Mike Keith's shop in Houston.There's some rust but it's pretty good for an Alfetta. I'd like $2000 for it and please don't ask if it comes with the books and tools.
I also have an 81 GTV6 that my friend George(AlfaVulcan) is selling for me. It's presently listed on the BB for $2900. Call me at 713 528-5473 in Houston if you want more details about either car.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a pleasure talking to you thank you for all the information yu give me
Can't wait to see the pictures of the MM Alfetta

·
Registered
72 Posts
Alfetta GT

Hi guys.
I'm back in the Alfa market after 20yrs.
I though i can stay away but I can't.
So here we start again...
Im looking for an Alfetta GT preferebly a 1979 and already restored,or a drivable one, or a project one would be fine
Thank you
Hi: I have one Alfetta GT 1976 for sale that needs restoration but the engine runs. It has a new water pump installed and it comes with a working SPICA pump. Doughnuts are good. Black Interior is original and in good condition, Exterior was originally Piper yellow; code: 116, now burgundy.

Only typical rust is on rockers but fixable. Southern CA, car all its life.
Price $3k with spare SPICA. Photos on request. Thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi arese115
If you want you can send the pictures i would love to see them!
Im still looking for a 79 but if i can't find any, maybe i have to look at lower years
Thanks
Franco

·
Registered
72 Posts
Alfetta GT 1976

Hi arese115
If you want you can send the pictures i would love to see them!
Im still looking for a 79 but if i can't find any, maybe i have to look at lower years
Thanks
Franco
Franco,
What e-mail would you like me to send photos to.
Best,

Maurice

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Triestino2.
I have a 79 Alfetta GT Velocissima edition in black with brown interior velour . located in Queens New York 11358 . Car is all original and never in an accident . But has some rust , rocker panel , rear trunk lid , inner fender well , Would make a good candidate for restoration project . Car comes with some spare parts , motor , Spica pump , tranny , weber carbs , also motor and transmission to a 72 Berlina , own this car 27 years , if interested you can contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
109 Posts
79 Alfetta GT

Hi, I have a 79 Alfetta GT project car that needs a new home :smile2:
It does have new silver paint but needs to be put back together.
Let me know if you are interested? located in Anaheim, California

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
76' alfetta GT FS

I have a 76' Alfetta GT For Sale, A one owner car, complete but rough, Runs and Drives. Good Glass. $3500. in Astoria Oregon. (closer to home). Bob Lesher 503-325-1957

1 - 15 of 15 Posts