Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1978 Alfa Romeo Sprint Veloce

Original car with no accidents or body work. Less than 110,000 original miles. Original Paint. Original owners manual, warranty books, and factory shop and fuel injection manuals.

This has been a great car and as you can see from the list below it has had a lot of work performed with lots of really nice parts. The problem is that it dropped a valve seat which broke the valve and the head of the valve went into the #1 piston. Living in New Orleans it is near impossible for me to find a location or the time to repair. I am not terribly interested in parting out but it is an option I would consider. Check the lists below and I think you would agree that this is a vehicle that with a bit of work would be well worth the investment. This is not a junker!

Interior –
Momo steering wheel, GTV6 Reccarro cloth seats front and rear, high output Sony Am/Fm CD player with Boston component speakers and Audio Purest cables, MTX sub and 150 watt sub amp Original AM/FM Cassette player, Dash Mat, new rear hatch strut. Insulated door and side panels.

Engine –
2.0 Liter twin cam engine with mechanical fuel injection, 0.20 over 11:1 pistons, oversize valves with 44mm intake /40mm exhaust, ported / polished, new head gasket, Shankel cams, Shankel headers, Alfa Romeo electronic ignition with MSD Blaster coil (and original distributor), high performance spiral core plug wires, 2” exhaust system with performance cat and new Ansa tail pipe, high output fuel pump. New intake runners; fuel filters (2). New engine mounts; hoses, belts. Only Mobile One. Car has all the original smog equipment and has easily passed all emission tests.

Drive Line –
New drive donuts, transmission mounts, new clutch and throw out bearing, new clutch master, slave cylinder, & flex line.

Suspension –
New upper and lower ball joints, inner & outer tie rod ends, polyurethane bushings, Koni red adjustable shocks, Shankel front sway bar, GTV6 rear springs, 15 X 7 Fitipaldi five point star wheels with new BF Goodrich 205/50 performance tires & alignment.

Brakes –
Overhauled calipers with new brake pads, rotors, braided brake lines, and DOT 5 fluid.

Exterior –
Tinted Windows, GTV6 front air dam, GTV6 rear deck.

John at 5041-390-2916

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not sure how to dial that telephone number.

:D

Also, you may wish to consider posting an asking price or you'll most likely be barraged by lots of silly lowball offers on your car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts