Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need one, desperately. Having all kinds of electrical issues with the tail/brake/reverse light assemblies.

New to the forums, but I keep hearing a user named papajam is good with these things. I hope he reads this.

Thanks in advance for any help given.

-Takara

·
Administrator
17,879 Posts
You can wait for PapaJam to wake up from his evening nap or you can scroll down to the 'electrical' section, find a post with his username, click on that username and select 'send a Personal Message'. In the personal message include your email address and request a copy of his wire diagrams for your model Alfa.

Prepare to be wowed.

P.S. while waiting for him to wake from that nap you should post some photos. We likes photos - of your Spider will be good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much, Eric. I'll do that.

Unfortunately, the Spider does not belong to me, I'm just putting it back together. I can still post some pictures for you, though. I do prep work on the owner's racecar, and during downtime I'm working on this project for him. All my street car experience up to this point has been on GM products, so I'm learning as I go with this.

Thank you again for the tip, and for the warm reception.

-Takara

·
Registered
8 Posts
Andrew,
Thanks to you for the wiring diagram post (3-16-2011). I was looking for this for my newly acquired '78 Alfa.
Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts