Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks-
I have a 77 Spider sold in California, and was hoping someone has the wiring diagram I could use? I have a nice 78 non-california that is correct is most areas, but not all. I have the dash out and figured I would try to put this wire nest back to a semblance of original, For instance- sometime in this cars past an owner decided to abandon the small second fusebox and wire the fuel pump into the #6 fuse with a red wire. There is also a ground that is red, which is nice,
Thanks, John

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody happen to have this wiring diagram?
On the list of diagrams available in another thread- it looks like this one would work:

11541 2000 Spider Veloce 1977 California R5

Obviously, I will only use this for myself.

Thank you- John

·
Registered
1978 Spider
349 Posts
Since no one has come up with a 77 diagram since you posted I'll send you the 78 diagram I have that is probably close enough to work.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I think either a previous owner changed some stuff, or the California version is slightly different. It seems like some of the yellow are pinks, and there are some random black/white wires at the wiper switch connections.
Thanks again-
John

·
Registered
1978 Spider
349 Posts
Papajam's wire diagrams are copyrighted. That means they are not to be publicly shared and that applies to posting on this bulletin board.

If you want one of Papajam's wire diagrams, contact one of the Admins or Moderators.
My bad :( I sent one to the OP via a PM which is how I thought it was supposed to be done...

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
11,990 Posts
Someone actually posted the diagram to this thread. You did not do anything wrong.

We all have to remember a couple of things. First, Papajam asked that his diagrams not be publicly posted. They are copyrighted. The second thing is anything that is posted to this bulletin board ends up belonging to VerticalScope. The last thing that I want is Papajam's work becoming VerticalScope content. So, I have even had thoughts about PM's and if that is considered VerticalSope content.

·
Registered
1978 Spider
349 Posts
So, I have even had thoughts about PM's and if that is considered VerticalSope content.
that would probably be a correct assumption. You are using their system to post or distribute content. It's probably buried somewhere deep in their user agreement...the one that no one ever really reads...

If you wanted to take extra precautions then I would suggest trading personal emails via PM and then send the content via personal email...but then google, yahoo, aol, whatever might have their own claim to said content...

sadly the reality of the internet...look at FB...they control what content you can even share or post...

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Dunno about AOL (is that even still a thing?) but neither Google nor Yahoo lay claim to email content. Both explicitly state otherwise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts