Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SILENT AUCTION.....

TAKING OFFERS
(((This car will need tires to be towed or a flat bed truck)))

Sharp looking Alfetta!!
40k original miles-always garaged
Irish Moss green
Garaged 30 years, was running when parked. Original everything except muffler, black Alfa decal runs along side bottom of car, black vinyl and dark green velour seats, back window shade louvers, minor rust on front and rear window corners, black front end bra. Chrome window trim and many other parts in trunk.
Tear in drivers seat shown pictures. Some fading on back seat velour.
Located in Vacaville CA 95688

·
Registered
1978 Alfetta Coupe Twin Spark
3 Posts
Sharp looking Alfetta!!
40k original miles-always garaged
Irish Moss green
Has not been run for 30 years. Original everything, black Alfa decal runs along side bottom of car, black vinyl and dark green velour seats, back window shade louvers, minor rust on front and rear window corners. Pictures available soon.
Located in Vacaville Ca
$2400
Would you be willing to sell the louvers separately?
- Isaac

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
I know I'll regret saying this but I'd be interested even though I'm not finished with my present project ( have a wife, no she's not the project, it's a 73 Spider) but always wanted an Alfetta
I'll send some info via conversation.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking forward to it.
Welcome to the Alfabb. Was it running when parked, or stopped running and then parked?

Chuck
I know I'll regret saying this but I'd be interested even though I'm not finished with my present project ( have a wife, no she's not the project, it's a 73 Spider) but always wanted an Alfetta
I'll send some info via conversation.
Posted pictures, if you want more send me an email or # to send them to. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Its a great looking car and I'm sure you have the paperwork. The year doesnt really matter to most of us outside CA. However, his car has some 1975 features, like a front grill with the vertical ribs, a single washer spray nozzle on the hood and one piece (batman) door panels. The chrome alfa heart looks like metal and the side view mirror is the older style. Although, the Turbinas were an option in later years. Also, its not inconceivable that Alfa would mix and match parts. Im curious what the VIN number is? GLWTS

·
Registered
906 Posts
I had a ‘78 with that early grill and recessed side markers. go figure

·
Registered
906 Posts
Always loved the look of the way the Ansa pipes stick out even under the massive heavy US bumpers. Does that exhaust have the actual outlet that points down or the out the back exit that makes the back of the car filthy (but spits 🔥)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.