Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a full '76 Spider that I won't have the time to restore. Unfortunately, here in Hawaii, the back taxes alone are over $3000 so I can't sell it whole. I have stripped it down to the body only, so all parts are already removed and ready for shipping.

I have new engine mounts, clutch, and engine gaskets that are still in their packaging.

The only things that aren't salvageable are the top, the grate just aft of the top, and the seat pans. Everything else is "in stock" and ready to ship ASAP.

If anyone needs parts, please email me. I don't need to feed my family with the profits from this and understand that shipping from HI can add up. All prices will be low, I promise. I would rather see the parts go to someone that needs 'em, than into the scrapyard.

Thanks for reading.

Jason

·
Registered
340 Posts
PM sent. My first with the new site so please let me know if you received it. Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a full '76 Spider that I won't have the time to restore. Unfortunately, here in Hawaii, the back taxes alone are over $3000 so I can't sell it whole.

The only things that aren't salvageable are the top, the grate just aft of the top, and the seat pans. Everything else is "in stock" and ready to ship ASAP.

If anyone needs parts, please email me. I don't need to feed my family with the profits from this and understand that shipping from HI can add up. All prices will be low, I promise. I would rather see the parts go to someone that needs 'em, than into the scrapyard.

Thanks for reading.

Jason
How bad are the seats? You said the seat pans aren't salvageable - but could they be rebuilt if I have the seat rails?

·
Registered
49 Posts
No. The bottoms are completely rusted out. It wouldn't be worth even trying to salvage. Sorry.
I am looking for the b pillar plastic trim piece. Here is a picture. I'll be installing in my 74 Spider. I need a trim piece that is not covered in vinyl. Do you have this available?
Thanks,
David
b pillar.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello-
I could use an entire center console- mine is pretty beat up. Here is a photo to see if what you might have will match.

What exhaust manifold is on the car? I could use a standard 2-piece manifold instead of the stock air-pump one piece manifold currently on my car.

Also- is it a Spica injection car? If so, I could use a functioning thermostatic actuator.

Thank you- John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts