Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All - I'm still trying to find the rear guibo for my Alfetta. Most places say "Inquire" or "No Longer Available" or "Out of Stock". Any help here? I know that they are expensive, even when in stock!

Has anyone found a way to modify the other Alfetta rear guibos from subsequent years to fit these early years? I know Alfa made many changes to the driveshaft during the Alfetta run. Of course, it seems this year is the most challenging to find!

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
If you compare an early to a late is the little dog ears that sit into the hole. The later one does not have those. You will have to see if the late one will even fit. I don't remember which one has the rear seal with the grease in it.
Have you spoken to Larry at APE about a retro fit? You will need the flywheel, rear yoke and the entire drive shaft to change it over.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
All - I'm still trying to find the rear guibo for my Alfetta. Most places say "Inquire" or "No Longer Available" or "Out of Stock". Any help here? I know that they are expensive, even when in stock!

Has anyone found a way to modify the other Alfetta rear guibos from subsequent years to fit these early years? I know Alfa made many changes to the driveshaft during the Alfetta run. Of course, it seems this year is the most challenging to find!

Thanks!
early discs have a different bolt pattern.....I have a late model driveshaft available.

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
I asked last week and Highwood has a rear, they want 160 pounds for it, plus shipping and I assume vat, of course. You should take up @nickypp on his offer, helped me out big time.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
OK Parts in Germany seems to have what you need.
Best to email them to be sure.
See link below.

·
Premium Member
1,523 Posts
I was searching Alfetta parts on eBay.com.au only yesterday, and saw a few adverts showing the early donuts eg ‘up to 12/75’ from Italy, for example this one (seller bebricambi). maybe they have others too.
BC735AFC-2E44-4FAB-B010-C6AA1FC89CA9.png

1 - 10 of 10 Posts