Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much measuring and lots of help from the forum gurus (thanks), I know what I need. Just need the Aluminium parts.

- Carb side is the shortest mount as shown in the photo (literally the edge of the engine and the rubber touch).
- Exhaust side is 107mm long side and about 70mm short side as shown in the photo.

Anyone have either side or both? It's the last piece to get the restoration on the road.
Thanks, Rich

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,691 Posts
I've the intake side. There is a For sale listing on it in last couple of days. Let me know if you want it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gordon, I looked at your posting. Your carb side mount is too long. Looking for the ultra short version as shown in the photo. The headers are up against the steering column and I need to get at least 5mm away. The carb side I need abuts the rubber against the engine. Can't be any shorter than that.

Andrew, please let me know if you come up with the right ones. Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
12,691 Posts
Got it. I believe mine to be a 1600 Veloce mount.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
I have one motor mount that the shortest measurement is 55 mm and the longest measurement is 85 mm. I have other motor mounts that the shortest measurement is 70 mm and the longest measurement is 100 mm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts